Neither rain, nor sleet, nor snow, nor midwest blizzard could stop Heather Newman from joining the 2 Guys and SharePoint podcast.
Episode 5 of the Maven Moments Podcast features Dylan Snodgrass, Community Manager for Microsoft Tech Community.
In this episode Heather and Dylan discuss:
- How he got his start in IT
- What it means to be a Millennial in the workforce
- Using digital and social tools to create communities
- The value of Microsoft Tech Community
Creative Maven had the pleasure of being a community partner for INTO ACTION - a celebration of community power + cultural resistance that took place January 13-21 in Downtown Los Angeles.
Combining the work of 175 world-class artists; 80 hours of powerful panels, workshops, and performances; and citizens with the goal of shining a light on injustices, galvanizing communities, and turning ideas into action.
In episode four of the Maven Moments podcast, Heather Newman talks with Jillian Schultz and Beatina Theopold, two amazing event producers/mavens for INTO ACTION. Hear how they got involved with the project and the Los Angeles ARTivist scene, their favorite parts of working on and attending the event, and what future projects they have in the works.
In our inaugural episode of the Maven Moments Podcast we speak with Tracy O'Connell, producer of the European SharePoint, Office 365 & Azure Conference.
Jeremy Thake talks to Heather Newman, co-founder and CMO at Content Panda, about Women in Technology and Women in SharePoint. They discuss the Women in Technology activities that happened at Ignite and more on this topic.
- The women in technology events at Ignite
- What successes are happening in the industry
- What advice would she gives to everyone on this topic
- What books and videos motivate her
- What Content Panda helps Office 365 customers with
Heather Newman joined the 2 Guys and SharePoint Ignite Live Stream to discuss Microsoft Teams and Enterprise Content Management.
Hosted by Alistair Pugin and featuring Metalogix CEO, Trevor Hellebuyck and Content Panda CMO/Co-Founder, Heather Newman. They discuss topics such as:
- The impact of Microsoft Teams on content management
- How Teams impacts user engagement and contextual experiences
- Where information management is heading
- The end of ECM and the rise of content management.
You are Fired, Now What? Tune In: Marketing Superstars Radio with Dave Scott - Interview with Heather Newman
Dave sits down with Heather Newman, the CMO of Content Panda to discuss the difficulties that come with leaving a job and what to do afterwards.